The system’s development is coordinated by The Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic Library:
- Martin Lhoták
- e-mail: email@example.com
The development of mobile apps is provided by the Moravian Library:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email email@example.com is assigned for help with installing and operating the system. In order to write to this adress, a registration to the email konference at https://mailman.lib.cas.cz/mailman/listinfo/kramerius is required.
Taking part in the development
The developer’s team is formed by employees of:
- Academy of Sciences Library
- National Library of the Czech Republic
- Moravian Library in Brno
- National Medical Library
- National Library of Technology
The INCAD, s.r.o. (http://incad.cz/) company has become the technologial partner based on a selection procedure.
In order to get involved in the development of Kramerius it’s necessary to log in to the mail conference, then you can contact the development team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration to the e-mail conference is available here: https://mailman.lib.cas.cz/mailman/listinfo/kramerius4. The e-mail conference is used to send reports about errors, suggestions for improvement and overall development, and also contributions to the source code of Kramerius.